<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38718202?origin\x3dhttp://mysecret1104.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 08, 2009
6:56 PM

20090208


Wow... had steamboat tonight cause very poor thing de wo tml got exam..... Haha... every one muz be saying got exam still can blog hor.... preparing for exam also need some break de ma.... keep memorizing also will headache de le.... Any way all the best for me la.... JYJYJY....

Today i went to c her... i was like... i really feel like crying but i control my tears from rolling down from my eyes.... Its not that i very long nvr go and c her... the problem is that she is transforming very fast..... she totally dont wanna eat.... I was so down that i actually msg to my sweeties.... I really dont noe what to do... I thought im old enough to take it but i was wrong...

Its totally different from GGM.... I dont noe y.... I cried for the whole week when GGM was gone... I make a effort to go and c GGM when i have the time... but Granny is really very far from me... I really dont understand y dont they sent her to the hospital...

Also Stupid grand uncle de wife what that man.. i really dont noe how can she jux ask this kind of Question ( so she got how much YI CHANG ) what do u mean.... have u ever care for her anot... haiz.. That adult de problem i dont wanna noe....

Tml i on leave cause i evening got Exam.... All the best for meeee..

shit im missing some one... Haha.... ^^

Me


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ RoWeNA Su ^
^ 04/11/87 ^
^ scropion ^

+ LoVe +

= slAck =
= MINIEGG =
= FRieNdS =
= Family =
= EaRn MoRe MonEy =

* HatE *

~ BeINg LeFt AlONe ~
~ LiaR ~
~ No moNEy ~

Oo WiShList oO

* More Shoes *
* I phone/new HP *
* My Prince *
* Freedom *
* More watch *
* More clothes *
* Lots of Money *
* Adidas Jacket *

Tag Me







Friends Forever


EuNIce
ShErllY (SeEgIM)
XuELiAn
XuELiAn
JesLYn (ShUTiNG)
Diana (MiNgYu)
Mavia
Karen
JaNIce(PeIsI)
Amy
Amos ( cousin )
FriENdstEr

Sweet Memories


January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007September 2007October 2007November 2007January 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009March 2010May 2010June 2010February 2011


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger