
Sunday, August 09, 2009
9:49 PM
090809
Happy Birthday Singapore!!!!!
Rowena's blog seems to be dead.... haha I was totally tired... had alot of things to say ....
Im sick from more then two weeks haha downstair three admin take turns to get sick
first is Me then is AF then is JS then is AF again then is ME again... That was a very bad one...
Running nose cough sore throat and fever... total 4 days MC...
I had something tht keep im my heart for so long....
Keep telling myself its ok just do ur best but after months it seems to get worst... taking the lowest among them but doing more than that.... nothing I can say... feel so bad till that day I totally burst out my anger tears roll down... I noe ppl start to talk at the back after that day... why why why why all me im I the only one over there? when I ask the others is transparent de hor.... then they can say they busy.. OMG which part or whic angle wor totally NO lor.... feel so lousy so bad so useless being bully but wat also cant say.... only can complaint to MINIEGG and MUM.... anyway way ROWENA SU bear with it... ENDURE... Im sure I hope I can do it and I must do it...
I noe i change totally regardless of attitude or way of im doing...
Dont talk abt that le... the more i say the more lousy i feel...
Hmm Miniegg de QiQI leave us to Canada on the 6 of August.... When for the gathering at her hse on the 5th then when off at ard 1 plus coming 2.... sent her msg... was like staying awake waiting for her reply but out of the sudden ROWENA SU knock off really BTH cuz very sleepy liao... when i say her MSG was already 7 in the morning liao so totally nvr say bye bye to her.... So sad.... so for the following 1 month ke lian de YINg Ying got to home along... butno worries MINIEGG is all ard her esp Gim... haha... Actually really salute her lor.... 1 person at home and no fear at all... Give me I sure either slp at Mummy room and switch on the Tele or slp at living room with my MP3 on or go grandma/ MIniegg de hse to stay... But I noe Daddy and Mummy will not leave me alone at home at night de...
Third Aunt was finally home... haha really miss her lots lor... Dont nod why but just miss her haha....
hmm Really envy her lor though its because of work but at least can go oversea that often...
I wanna join toastmaster.... hope someone can accompany me really thanks to sheirly her lecturer really inspire me and she is my top three lec her lec was nvr bored to me... NO yawns at all lor... suddenly feels that basic management was not that bored haha... Jia you la Rowena left this two Module so JYJYJY...
Wow this is the first time I wrote so much super long leh... Entry.... Hope all the best to every things that we do and rmb Believe that you can do it and you will do it.... ^_^