<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38718202?origin\x3dhttp://mysecret1104.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 23, 2009
3:41 PM

20090823

Hmm after so long this is the first time I blog twice in a month in this dead blog....

Last week was at Jo cars after work rushing to class but Who oes half way out at high way christ called me sayed to pick me up haha... I was like u sure anot.... anyway thanks for the ride hor....

Rowena is sick again..... haiz I dont noe what happen tis few years.... Immune system getting week.... esp my diegestive system its getting flu every now and then.... Y Y Y..... IDK y but juz don feel like goig to the Doc cuz all e med that they give will be the same I have at home... so wats the point to go??? Taken Eno but i seem like its not working....

Found out that I been very short temper this few weeks.... Customer new management system is totally a mess lor.... Y dont u brief all ur staff abt ur new flow b4 starting the system... cant u all communicate??? Uncle chew keep saying check ur com dont keep taking online problem is that its all ur sales its ur sales the one keep calling me!!! U think I wanna keep taking on e phone!! U thought I so free ar.... After they change the system every thing go haywire.... Every day kanna by Uncle chew WTF Its no my problem lor.... Sales say DO ok liao ask uncle chew come and collect to deliver... WTF DO ok doesnt means materials also ok lor.... I PGI liao still need to do WMS de leh.... Do liao WMS Ops still need to pick de leh.... somemore Ops not every tme free to do urgent deliver de lor... So irrirated.... haiz Poor Jo... He already busy liao then Nidec and Felicia all keep calling him..... Just hope all this problem can faster solve...

My last sem coming to an end in 3 Months time... IDK y but feel so 舍不得lor.... There are only 10 of us in a class.... super small class.... Love them all....

Me


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^ RoWeNA Su ^
^ 04/11/87 ^
^ scropion ^

+ LoVe +

= slAck =
= MINIEGG =
= FRieNdS =
= Family =
= EaRn MoRe MonEy =

* HatE *

~ BeINg LeFt AlONe ~
~ LiaR ~
~ No moNEy ~

Oo WiShList oO

* More Shoes *
* I phone/new HP *
* My Prince *
* Freedom *
* More watch *
* More clothes *
* Lots of Money *
* Adidas Jacket *

Tag Me







Friends Forever


EuNIce
ShErllY (SeEgIM)
XuELiAn
XuELiAn
JesLYn (ShUTiNG)
Diana (MiNgYu)
Mavia
Karen
JaNIce(PeIsI)
Amy
Amos ( cousin )
FriENdstEr

Sweet Memories


January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007May 2007June 2007July 2007August 2007September 2007October 2007November 2007January 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009March 2010May 2010June 2010February 2011


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger