Thursday, May 27, 2010
4:21 PM
20100527
ITs been a long time since i blog...
Still rmb 190407, that was the day in my life time i feel that im goona be rich.. haha very naive right...
So happy that im able to get this position and kind of pay.... Slowly time goes by... lots of ppl come and go... Pay also keep raising, but just that some thing trigger me to make this kind of decision. Its not that you dont care us, u do but in a different way... Now everything is not able to change. Letter haa already given up.. Just hope that im able to enjoy my last 15 days with you ppl... I really love them much.. They are really like my family... I really enjoy my 3 years life there.. The matter what you guys are always my best colleague who I have met... They are ppl who are willing to tolerate me... I will miss u ppl though....
I just hope that in my future company i will be able to mix well with my colleague...